Designing is a highly create process and an art. The designer needs to be creative enough to make a design appealing and meaningful to the targeted audience. The rules are the same when it is a website designing also. The designer need to make sure that they understand the expectations of the clients as well as the audiences of the client site when preparing the design of the business site.
See yourself as a restaurant owner and you are planning to start your restaurant site so that you can gain more guests to your Resto bar to taste the cuisine your chefs are preparing. Creating excellent dishes is just not enough to establish a success of a restaurant. The Brand Name and Setting and Menu of the restaurant need to reach the prospective clients in an attractive manner which will in turn invite them to visit the restaurant in person.
Below are our tips for designing an effective and impressive Restaurant website:
For increasing the traffic and potential customers of a restaurant website you need to be aware of the below points:
• Discover the reason for which a visitor will come to your site: Before you plan to design the website for your restaurant you will need to think why someone will come to your site.
Basically, there are 3 types of customers:
1. Returning customers
2. New Residents of the city or area
3. Tourists “very common in Bali”
You need to focus on the needs of the above 3 customer types and design the website based on that.
• Well Presented Website: If you are the owner of a restaurant you will easily understand what the expectations of the customers are. Customers usually like a healthy and clean atmosphere with exotic dishes and drinks they can enjoy. Your website is the virtual space which will be visited by the potential customers and often is the first impression in their minds. The website needs to be as perfect as you can make it. SEO Bali Web Design are experts in this are and can help you in selecting the ideal template for your restaurant site.
• High Resolution Images and Photos Look Great: To advertise your restaurant you need to use great and inviting images. You need to display the key features of your restaurant from its exterior to interior, from the chefs in Kitchen to the awesome dishes they prepare for guests…. Everything needs to be powerfully used in the website with use of high resolution images and photographs. Videos too can be a huge advantage and will provide your restaurant a real time experience to the virtual customers.
• Meaningful Relevant Content: Good content is key on the internet and so being a restaurant manager/owner you need to make sure that describe you restaurant in a powerful and inviting manner. Combining visual as well as textual information can be very appeal and persuasive. If you are making Balinese cuisines, then you should give a clear message like “WE SERVE AUTHENTIC BALINESE CUISINE”.
• Be genuine to your customers: The world is full of pretend identities and so it is important you show an accurate presentation of your restaurant. Create a dedicated space on your website where you share the story and the history of the restaurant. You need to make your audience feel why you are number one in the industry and why they need to visit you. Below is a guide:
1. Year of Commencement
2. Name of Owner and Manager
3. Head Chef’s name
4. Main Menu
5. Team members
6. Opening and Closing Hours
Designing a restaurant website need creative as well as technical skilled and can be handled by professional experts like us. To develop the best web design services for your restaurant or business you can rely on seobaliwebdesign.com
Author: Rod Sinclair – Digital Marketing Expert